Monday, May 5, 2008

GTA IV Dating

haha, it's funny picking up "dates" because you're almost always in a different car every time while they're wondering why "so and so" is doing something conspicuous and must be in the (enter country name) mafia. they dont really question you, though. they do, but "you're hot." how? ill let you figure it out.

i kept picking up the same girl in the same clothes - weird how she'd comment on how nice I (Nico) looked everytime, even after noticing the same clothes. After a while I was thinking, "This is too much like me. I gotta go to the store for new clothes."

The dating aspect is cool, but its not very realistic. Nico almost acts like a ghost around the women. He doesn't really acknowledge them, until he wants to get lucky. And somehow the women are all over that. I think the women would have a better connection with a billboard sign - and if you drive erratically, which is easy to do because turning is so difficult, you're bound to hit something or someone. The women will get annoyed easily. I was like "there's no way Nico has a chance." I guess Liberty City really is "liberating." I like the new Hot Coffee thing, too.

After playing the game for so long I was addicted to the story but really annoyed with the missions. More story, less driving! it'll be fun once I get the bigger guns fighting the badder guys.

0 comments: